The New Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike has now got even better with larger wheels and huge new All-Terrain tyres plus funky new graphics.
It still has an awesome Honda Cloned OEM Engine, and anyone who’s in the know will recognize this to be one of the easiest to maintain and most reliable engines available.
Parts Are Vastly Available to Keep Your Quad Bike Running.
- 125CC, Four stroke, forward and reverse automatic gears
- Larger 8″ Wheels with Larger All Terrain Tyres
- Twin Exhaust model (sounds great)
- New upgraded stronger frame
- New Style Lights Front and Rear
- Wider Track Front Wheels For Improved Stability
- Front Bullbar
- Fully Enclosed Safety Foot wells – Stops feet getting trapped under the quad, or its wheels
- Fully Automatic Gears – just Rev ‘n’ Go + Reverse Gear
- With front double drum brake + rear Hydraulic disc brake
- With full chain cover for extra safety
- With front double suspension + rear single suspension.
- A fully adjustable throttle restrictor
- Electric Start Ignition
- Adjustable Dual Shocks Font
- Adjustable Single Rear Shock
- Quality Branded bearings throughout
- Seat height 64
- Size: 124cm x 74 x 64 (Seat height)
- Weight 85Kg
- Recommended Max Load 100Kg (16 Stone)
- Air Cooled